Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My First Post On My First Blog

So after checking daily to see what my friends would update their blogs with, I decided to share in the fun. I hope that I have fun and interesting things to contribute. I work full time and some of the stories that go on at work are too great to not share with everyone! I have great friends that keep me laughing, so be prepared for some hilarious stories. I also have the greatest kids ever. My oldest has an imagination that would baffle you. I know that I have so many friends that relate to having to work and then come home and still be a mom. It is a hard thing to accomplish, let alone to do it well. So you will get my honest struggles and hopefully you will have fun laughing at all of the good times and hopefully there will not be too many tears shed over the rough times. :) Well, wish me luck in my blogging endeavors!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! I see Jessica beat me to being your first fan! :)

    ReplyDelete