Friday, September 24, 2010

Top 10 Fun Facts About Me

1. I will consume a whole jar of green olives by myself.
2. If I know you really well and you are one of my good friends, on occasion I will smack you on the butt.
3. When my husband goes out of town I eat...A LOT. I stuff myself with all of those little goodies that I normally avoid.
4. Every once and a while you will see me "bust a move" through the house or office.
5. I love to talk on the phone. 
6. I love to sing in the car...however it is bad.
7. I am in love with...SHOES!!!
8. I am an online shopping addict. The world is a better place when I shop.
9. I love reruns. I will watch the same tv episode or the same movie over and over. My mom once told me after I had seen the movie Selena for about the 100th time, that when you have memorized all of the songs in a movie that just so happen to be in Spanish, you have seen a movie too many times.
10. When I remember things that are embarrassing I start to hum. So if I am sitting there in silence and you start to hear me hum I have just remembered an embarrassing moment.

2 comments:

  1. I have been a victim of #2, so I will attest to its truth. Sometimes I will jokingly smack my son's bum and when he protests, I say, "That was your sister!" He never believes me. I never knew about #10. I'll have to pay better attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely attest to #1 - I had no idea a teenage girl could consume an entire jar by herself, I can only guess it's gotten worse with age.
    I can also say that I'm quite thrilled to know where I lie in your list of friends, considering I have had hand-applied-to-butt on numerous occasions, always followed closely by the guilty-yet-pretending-it-was-someone-else look. :P

    ReplyDelete